Thursday, June 08, 2006

Just to let you know...

This summer is going to be crazy. We are almost finished moving from one apartment to another, we are both working, and we have a ton of extra things going on over the summer. Ryan has something every week during July. We are both going to Mystery Mission Trip, especially since it was his idea, we are now going to New Orleans to do some Disaster Relief work, he will be doing Work Camp, which I will go to when I am not working, he is counseling a week of church camp...they tried to get me to come, but I don't do bugs very well, especially spiders..., we have our yearly VBS at GC, not to mention we still do all of our usual events with Powell residents. WOW.....it's going to be crazy...but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun and very worthwhile. OK...I have to go home to fix dinner for the hubby....more to come...when I get a chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home