Friday, September 23, 2005

Alive, Alert, Awake, but Not Enthusiastic

7:00 AM. I am getting ready to observe, then school, then lunch, then observing, then......When will I ever get a break? I am running around Wood County like a chicken with its head cut off. I drop Ryan off here while I go there and then I pick him up from here and we go there.....GGRRRRR!!! I just want one day to do nothing! After a while of going crazy like this, I begin to get very burnt out on life. The other day I was sitting in the car waiting for class to start and I was listening to KLove on the radio. One of the guys was talking about how we lead such hectic lives and he mentioned Psalm 116:7. Now, my Bible reads differently than his must have (wink wink) but he stated that Psalm 116 tells us to "relax a little, God has been good to you!" I love that! In fact, I think that I have found a new favorite Bible verse. I, as well as a ton of others, need to just relax and enjoy what God has done for us. (Does it remind you of the Pizza Guy? haha) Have a great day

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Jessie I love you.=-D =-P I hope you read your bible.. well that and the notes in the back. haha anyway see you Sunday!

<3

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home