Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MY NEW JOB!!!!!

Well, again it has been forever again since I last blogged. I know...I'm horrible! We don't have the internet at home, so I don't have much of a chance to blog. However, today I had to! I had an interview at North Christian a few weeks ago. They were hiring for 3 different positions so I thought I should at least give it a shot. The interview went really well and a few weeks later they asked me to come back to talk to the Pastor of the church. The Pastor couldn't come because he had a toothache, but we had the meeting anyway. They told me they hoped to know by the end of the month (May) who they were going to hire, but as of June 1 I hadn't heard anything. I thought that maybe they hired other applicants and that's why I hadn't heard. I talked to one of my references and she told me that they had called her on May 31 to ask her about me, so that made me feel a little better. On June 5, the principal called and asked if we could do a breakfast meeting at Bob Evans today. So, at 9 I met him for breakfast and after we ordered our food he informed me that out of 40 applicants I had been selected as one of the three. In the interview they asked me what grade I would want to teach if I could chose any grade. I said 5th, so because of that they put me in 3rd grade. I am now officially a 3rd grade teacher at North Christian School!!!!! Yeah!!! I'm so excited! For those of you who have been praying for me thank you. I'll try to keep you posted more often if I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home