Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Friday is my last day to work at Powell Apartments. If you didn't know, OVU owns the apartments, but as of January 1st, we will be owned by a new company. Luckily I am also subbing, so I will still have some type of an income. Subbing has been slow, so hopefully it will pick up soon! Ryan is also subbing as well, and he's still employed through the church part time working with the Powell and Young Adult ministries. We would love to land a full-time teaching job next fall, so pray for that! My brother moved back to Parkersburg and is going to go back to OVU in the spring! I'm glad he's back. He had a really rough time at Harding this past semester, so I'm glad he's back in town. Devin is still in the hospital, but hopefully she'll come home soon. Her birthday is on Friday, the 22nd, and she won't be home to celebrate her birthday, and we're not sure about Christmas yet, so pray for her. She's away from home and it's hard on all of us. Other than that, there's not too much going on. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home