Friday, August 25, 2006

It's Official

Well, it's official! No, J.T., I am NOT pregnant! I am officially a Wood County Substitute! I know, it would be better to have a full time teaching job, but I am fine with subbing for a year. And they could call me at anytime and I could get a full time job! So, I am pretty excited! I got my photo ID taken today! Gorgeous, I tell you! Absolutely gorgeous! I don't have much time to blog right now, but I wanted to let all of the teens know that I could show up in your classroom someday! haha How fun would that be? I'm a mean teacher! Oh, and we are currently in the process of creating a Powell Ministry blog. We already have it set up, we just have to add more posts, pictures, info, etc. So keep it in mind, keep praying for the ministry, and spread the word! http://powellministry.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home